- 1 medium head organic cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1 oz. creamy goat cheese
- 4-5 cloves crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken or veggie stock
- Garlic salt, optional
- Ghee, optional
- Boil cauliflower florets for 6-7 minutes, or until it’s very soft when pierced with a fork.
- Drain water, then add stock and garlic and heat until warm.
- Season with salt and pepper. I would say I used 2 t. sea salt and 2 t. black pepper, as well as a generous sprinkling of garlic salt. It’s better to under season these because it’s easy to add more to fit each person’s personal preferences.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the cauliflower until it is nearly smooth and resembles mashed potatoes.
- Add goat cheese and puree again, making sure to fully incorporate the goat cheese into the mash.
- Add ghee on top if you wish! Feel free to play with any other seasonings. Some parsley and rosemary would be delicious, or maybe lemon pepper. Please let me know in the comments if you make any adjustments! I’d love to hear what you do with this recipe.